Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is about improving your rankings in the major search engines such as Google and Yahoo. Whilst the concept is simple, it is a rapidly evolving and highly competitive field. To be successful you must set some specific, relaistic goals.
Once armed with those goals, our SEO team can put plan and execute an SEO program to achieve them.
Our SEO programs begin by overhauling your site to ensure that the content is optimised for achieving your goals, then we work with a number of tools to enhance and monitor the performance of the site. Once the overhaul and initial work is completed, we put in place an affordable monthly maintenance plan to ensure that your content remains fresh and that your rankings continue to improve.
We know the essence of white hat SEO and enhanced PPC campaigns. This made us unique from the huge crowd in the market, offering SEO and PPC services. We offer following SEO services to our Clients.
- Directory Submissions (100/week)
- Social Bookmarking (50/week)
- Article writing and Submissions (5/week)
- Web 2.0 Promotions (1-2/week)
- Link wheels/ Link Pyramids
- On-page Optimization (Including meta tag properties for SEO, Google Authorship Tag and many more — Usually it takes 1 month to complete for average 50 pages website).
- Google Analytic Integration.
- Google Webmaster Integration.
- Design Amendment Suggestions.
- Search Engine Submissions.
- Bi- Monthly Reporting.
- Setting Up Campaign.
- Quality Keywords Selection.
- Best Ad designing.
- GDN (Google Display Network — If you want to show your ad to Google Partner sites)
- Enhanced PPC campaigns. (Your ad will be shown on special occasions e.g. Christmas)
- Conversion Tracking.
- Day Parting (If you want specific ad to be shown on specific timings through out the day)
- Bi-Monthly Reporting.